Looking for the perfect gift for those you love? Consider the gift of a membership experience with the Peoria Park District…
Whether you want to take a walk on the wild side at PEORIA ZOO or create and explore at the PEORIA PLAYHOUSE CHILDREN’S MUSEUM, we are excited to share our world. Nature lovers will find endless activity and resources at FOREST PARK NATURE CENTER and LUTHY BOTANICAL GARDEN. GOLFers will get more “fore” their money with a season golf pass, too (now available for 2019!). The Peoria Park District also offers affordable opportunities to get in shape, too… both at the RIVERPLEX and at our neighborhood recreation centers.
Whatever you choose, your loved ones will enjoy it long after the presents have been unwrapped…. a whole year of fun awaits! The more you buy, the more you save… and the more family members can join in the fun!
We also offer gift folders ready to wrap for a small convenience fee.
Questions? Call (309) 682-1200 or message us on our Facebook Page today!
FOREST PARK NATURE CENTER
In addition to some great member benefits, Membership at Forest Park Nature Center supports the preservation of Peoria’s natural heritage for present and future generations.
All Member Level Benefits
Members at Forest Park Nature Center receive:
- Discounts on class and event registration fees
- 10% discount at Forest Park Nature Center Store
- Annual subscription to the District’s environmental newsletter, Footprints
- Reciprocal membership benefits (varies by location) at 140 nature centers around the country. A list of participating nature centers is included with your membership card. When you travel…don’t forget your FPNC membership card!
Nature Center Member Levels
- Family level and up receives 25% discount on birthday parties
- Contributing level and up receives 25% discount on rentals
LUTHY BOTANICAL GARDEN MEMBERSHIP
Become a Garden Member – You’ll Enjoy the Benefits! Luthy Botanical Garden participates in the reciprocal admissions program sponsored by the American Horticultural Society. In other words, a Luthy Botanical Garden membership entitles you to free or discounted access to gardens throughout the country. To obtain a list of reciprocal gardens located throughout the United States, CLICK HERE.
- Free subscription to our environmental newsletter
- 10% discount at the Spring Plant Sale
- Discounts on Botanical Garden horticultural classes
Garden Membership Rates:
*90 miles or greater from Luthy Botanical Garden
Peoria Park District Golf
Season passes are valid at all Peoria Park District golf courses (Kellogg 18, Kellogg Exec 9, Madison, and Newman). Passes are valid from March 1 through December 31, conditions permitting. The Peoria Park District Golf Division has added benefits when you purchase a season pass! Call the Golf Administration Office at 309-689-3329 for more information. For this year’s pass rates, please CLICK HERE.
Peoria PlayHouse CHILDREN’S MUSEUM
Memberships start at only $95 and allow free visits for a full year. For more information, please call 323-6893 or CLICK HERE.
Family or Grandparent Membership ($95):
- Unlimited visits for up to two adult cardholders and their children or grandchildren under the age of 18 (cardholders must live in the same household);
- Free admission to other museums participating in the worldwide ASTC (Association of Science and Technology Centers) Travel Passport Program;*
- Admission during Members-Only Tuesdays, from 9am to noon;
- Special member pricing on birthday parties, programs and classes, and selected events;
- Monthly PlayHouse e-updates; and
- A 10% discount in our gift shop, the Peoria STOREia.
*Exclusions apply to museums inside a 90-mile radius of the PlayHouse. For details and lists of participating museums, visit www.astc.org
Premium Membership ($135): Includes all benefits of a Family/Grandparent Membership PLUS:
- Five entry guest passes to the PlayHouse (a value of $42.50);
- Reciprocal admission to over 200 children’s museums across the country through the Association of Children’s Museums. See a list of museums within a few hours of Peoria, and the full list of participating museums throughout the US and Canada; and
- 15% off in our gift shop, the Peoria STOREia.
Supporter-level Membership ($300): Includes all benefits of a Family/Grandparent Membership PLUS:
- One free guest with every visit;
- Reciprocal admission to over 200 children’s museums across the country through the Association of Children’s Museums. See a list of museums within a few hours of Peoria, and the full list of participating museums throughout the US and Canada;
- 20% off in our gift shop, the Peoria STOREia;
- An invitation to a breakfast and behind the scenes tour with the museum director; and
- Donor name listed on the PlayHouse Donor Wall and Impact Report.
Caregiver Add-on $30:
- For an additional $30, another adult/caregiver may be added to any membership category listed above. Caregivers are babysitters or other adults who are 18 years of age or older, who regularly care for children in the member family. Please note, caregivers are limited to two per membership.
Please note, families with LINK or WIC cards, or who qualify for Park District Scholarships, are eligible for the PlayHouse Explorer Program, which offers membership at a reduced rate. Please visit the PlayHouse with your WIC or LINK card, proof of current benefits, and a photo ID to register for this membership program. Click here for more information about this program.
Memberships are available at many levels and are good for one year from the date of purchase. Go to peoriazoo.org/membership to find out more. Memberships are based on one household (same home address) for cardholders. All memberships are valid for one year from the date of purchase.
Individual ($40): Unlimited visits for person named on the member card, no dependents over the age of 1.
Joint ($60): Unlimited visits for 2 adults, no dependents over the age of 1.
Family ($90): Unlimited visits for up to 2 adult card holders and their children under the age of 18.
Grandparent ($90): Unlimited visits for up to 2 grandparent cardholders and their grandchildren under the age of 18.
Family Plus ($115): A Family Membership plus the opportunity to bring one guest per visit; member cardholder must be present for guest entry.
Grandparent Plus ($115): A Grandparent Membership plus the opportunity to bring one guest per visit; member cardholder must be present for guest entry.
Zoo Booster ($150): A Family or Grandparent Membership and five one-time entry guest passes.
Zoo Benefactor ($300): A Family or Grandparent Membership, plus the opportunity to bring two guests per visit (member cardholder must be present for guest entry), and five one-time entry guest passes.
Zoo Patron ($500): *SUPER SUPPORTER A Family or Grandparent Membership, plus the opportunity to bring two guests per visit (member cardholder must be present for guest entry), ten one-time entry guest passes and a custom animal painting.
Pride of the Zoo ($1,000): *SUPER SUPPORTER A Family or Grandparent Membership, plus the opportunity to bring two guests per visit (member cardholder must be present for guest entry),ten one-time entry guest passes, custom animal painting, and a personal behind the scenes tour.
Caregiver Memberships: For information about Caregiver Memberships, please call the Membership Office at (309) 681-3500.
PROCTOR RECREATION CENTER
If you need a nice, affordable place to work out this winter, Proctor Center is the place. We have 2 basketball courts and an excellent weight/fitness room. Call Proctor Center for details on how a membership can benefit you! We are open 9am-9pm Monday-Friday and 10am-3pm on Saturdays. Proctor Center is available for rentals on Saturdays and Sundays
Annual Membership Fees:
Children 6-18 ($30)
Adult 19+ ($60 per year or $7 per month)
Family includes ages 17 and under ($84 per year or $10 per month)
Whatever your needs are, know that all RiverPlex memberships are competitively priced and for the money, give you the most comprehensive fitness package in the area. For more information, click here.
Individual – Initiation Fee: $100; $50/mo
Joint – Initiation fee: $100; $76/mo
Senior Individual, Age 62+ – Initiation fee: $75; $34/mo
Senior Joint, Age 62+- Initiation fee: $75; $67/mo
Family of 3 – Initiation fee: $100; $81/mo
Family of 4 – Initiation fee: $100; $86/mo
Family of 5+ – Initiation fee: $100
Medical Membership – Do you have a complicated medical history, or perhaps your doctor recommended you work out under supervision? OSF offers a specialized medical membership program at the RiverPlex during OSF hours. Find more information, CLICK HERE.