The Peoria Park District wants EVERYONE to be able to access high quality parks and recreation activities, regardless of income. After all, parks and recreation help to make people HEALTHIER, HAPPIER, and CONNECT everyone in our community.
Scholarships are offered on a sliding scale to residents of the Peoria Park District based on financial need and are determined based on the information requested in our universal application form. So that our support can help as many qualifying residents as possible, a small fee is required for participation and is determined by program.
With a single application, District programming is waiting for you to explore. Once qualified, you will be able to access almost any program in the District for one year from the time of approval.
Benefit opportunities include:
- A $5 Park Pass offers a single admission to Peoria Zoo, Peoria PlayHouse Children’s Museum, Owens Center, and RiverPlex Health and Wellness Center as well as a bucket of range balls at the Golf Learning Center. One pass per household member per year.
- Discounted membership to the Peoria PlayHouse Children’s Museum.
- Discounted membership to the RiverPlex Health and Wellness Center.
- Discounted membership to Proctor Recreation Center.
- Discounted enrollments on unlimited Peoria Park District activities and camps (discount amount varies based on income guidelines.)
To download an application and learn more about the impact of a Peoria Park District scholarship, please CLICK HERE. Required supporting documentation is listed on the application, and must be returned in person, along with the completed application, to one of the locations listed on the form. Further questions may be answered by calling 682-1200.