At the Peoria Park District we bring together passionate individuals who are focused on enhancing the quality of parks and recreation experience for all those who live, work and play in our District. Learn more about our fun, dynamic and innovate work environment below.
We contribute to a vibrant Peoria community by responsibly using our District resources to offer the best possible parks and recreation experiences to those who live, work and play in our District.
Building on our commitment to our PRAISE model for customer service, we agree to uphold the following values in our work. We will be:
- Professional: well-trained and proficient at all levels of our organization.
- Respectful: considerate of others and honest in our interactions.
- Accountable: transparent and responsible for our decisions and their impact on our District, our community, and the environment.
- Innovative: open to new approaches that achieve better outcomes and that make our District more sustainable for the future.
- Safe: proactive in providing safe spaces and places for those who work and play in
our District parks and facilities.
- Equitable: focused on equitable access to parks, facilities, and programs that promote healthy and active lifestyles across our diverse community.
- We will be responsible stewards of all District resources.
- We will focus on services that make the greatest impact.
- We will create a culture that values and supports each other, those we serve and our community