- This event has passed.
Public Input Session- Redistricting
June 30 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
One event on June 30, 2022 at 6:00 pm
The Peoria Park District Board of Trustees is inviting the public to share their input on 4 proposed redistricting maps by attending a public input session, or e-mailing public comment.
This meeting will be held in-person, but also virtually via Zoom. Constituents may also share public input by e-mailing [email protected] or [email protected] All written comments will be compiled and shared with the Peoria Park District Board of Trustees.
Learn more here: https://peoriaparks.org/parkpossible/
- Monday, June 27th at 6pm
- In-Person Location: Gateway Building, 200 Northeast Water Street, Peoria, IL 61602
- Zoom Link: Please click this URL to join. https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85607310821?pwd=NEVkeThlQW9wbkwrOG56L2xVQWppZz09 Passcode: 174575
- Thursday, June 30th at 6pm
- In-Person Location: Bonnie W. Noble Center for Park District Administration, 1125 W Lake Ave, Peoria, IL 61614
- Zoom Link: Please click this URL to join. https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87084570530?pwd=TlNZcklvSnNlRXlLWVBYQkNtc3dFZz09 Passcode: 084661
Please note, the meetings will start at 6pm and conclude when all public input is gathered, or 7:30pm, whichever comes first.