Thank you for thinking of Peoria Park District to help you with your fundraising efforts! At the Peoria Park District, our mission is to contribute to healthy and vibrant communities by responsibly using our resources to offer high quality parks, recreation, and education experiences to those who live, work, or play in our District. It is our honor to help our community through donation requests and we wish you the best of luck in your fundraising efforts!
Please note, all requests for funding must come through our online form below; at this time we are not able to respond to written or phone inquiries. The Peoria Park District’s Executive Office distributes and tracks all donations for complimentary coupons/tickets for all Park District facilities and programs.
Donation Request Guidelines:
For your donation request to be considered, please confirm you meet the following criteria:
- Complete and submit an online Donation Request Form (below) at least four (4) weeks prior to the event or any set deadline, whichever comes first.
- Only one request per year, per organization.
- Who qualifies to request/receive a donation?
- Non-profit organizations hosting fundraising events
- Groups or individuals hosting benefits/fundraising events
- Schools: for functions, fundraisers, or incentives
- Organization, benefit, school must reside in Illinois.
As we are able, and if the requestor meets the criteria above, we typically donate one “More to Explore Pass” valued at $99 and includes:
- 2 admissions to a public open skate at Owens Ice Center
- 2 admissions to Peoria PlayHouse Children’s Museum
- 2 day passes to the RiverPlex Recreation and Wellness Center
- 2 admissions to Peoria Zoo
- 2 admissions to a Guided Hike at Forest Park Nature Center
At this time, we cannot support other requests, including cash sponsorship. Due to the volume of requests, only those that will be fulfilled will be notified to pick up their donation. All donations must be picked up from the Bonnie W Noble Center for Park Administration.
If you are interested in purchasing additional admission tickets and/or golf rounds for your fundraising event, please contact our office at 309-681-2803 or email us at [email protected].